What personal data we collect and why we collect it
At meaning99, we collect certain personal data from our users. The types of personal data we collect and the reasons for collecting them are as follows:
- Personal Identification Information:
- Examples: Name, email address, phone number, username, or similar identifiers.
- Purpose: We collect this information to create and manage user accounts, provide personalized services, and facilitate communication with our users.
- Contact Information:
- Examples: Mailing address, email address, or phone number.
- Purpose: We collect contact information to communicate with users regarding their inquiries, requests, notifications, and updates related to our services.
- Demographic Information:
- Examples: Age, gender, location, preferences, or interests.
- Purpose: We may collect demographic information to better understand our user base, personalize user experiences, and tailor our services to meet user preferences and needs.
- Usage Information:
- Examples: IP address, browser type, device information, pages visited, or actions taken on our website.
- Purpose: We collect usage information to analyze and improve the performance of our website, enhance user experiences, and ensure the security and integrity of our services.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies:
- Examples: Cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies.
- Payment Information:
- Examples: Credit card details or other financial information.
- Purpose: If applicable, we may collect payment information to process transactions, fulfill orders, and provide secure and seamless payment experiences.
- User-Generated Content:
- Examples: Comments, reviews, or other content submitted by users.
- Purpose: We collect user-generated content to facilitate user interactions, respond to inquiries, and provide a platform for user engagement and collaboration.
It’s important to note that we only collect personal data that is relevant and necessary for the purposes mentioned above. We ensure that the collection, storage, and processing of personal data are carried out in compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you have any doubt, you want to discuss with us or you have any question or suggestion, then you can tell us by Email or commenting, we will be happy to apply your help or suggestion.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Analytics plays a crucial role in helping us understand how our website or app is used and enables us to improve user experiences. When it comes to analytics, here’s how we handle your data:
- Collection of Analytical Information: We may collect certain non-personal information automatically through the use of analytics tools. This information includes your device type, browser type, IP address, referring website, pages visited, and the duration of your visit. We utilize cookies and similar technologies to gather this data.
- Purpose of Analytics: The primary purpose of collecting analytical information is to gain insights into user behavior and preferences. We analyze this data to optimize our website or app, enhance its functionality, and provide you with a better user experience.
- Third-Party Analytics Providers: We may utilize reputable third-party analytics providers who assist us in gathering and analyzing the data mentioned above. These providers have their own privacy policies that govern the use of your information. We ensure that any third-party analytics provider we work with is compliant with applicable data protection laws and adheres to strict security measures.
- Data Anonymization and Aggregation: We take measures to anonymize and aggregate the collected data whenever possible. This ensures that your personal information is not identifiable and cannot be linked back to you. Anonymized and aggregated data is used for statistical analysis, market research, and reporting purposes.
- Opting Out: If you prefer not to have your data collected for analytical purposes, you can typically adjust your browser settings to disable cookies or use browser extensions that block analytics tracking. However, please note that opting out may affect certain features and functionalities of our website or app.
- Data Retention: We retain analytical data for a reasonable period to fulfill the purposes outlined above. However, we do not store this data indefinitely, and it is regularly reviewed and deleted when no longer necessary.
Who we share your data with
We understand the importance of safeguarding your personal data and prioritize maintaining its confidentiality. At Meaning99, we only share your data in specific situations and with trusted third parties. Here are the instances where we may share your data:
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your data if required to do so by law or in response to a valid legal request, such as a court order or government inquiry.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, your data may be transferred to the acquiring entity or third parties involved in the transaction. We will ensure that any such transfers comply with applicable data protection laws and provide appropriate safeguards for the data being transferred.
- Consent: We may share your data with third parties if we have obtained your explicit consent to do so. You will always have the choice to opt-in or opt-out of such data sharing arrangements.
- Aggregated or De-identified Data: We may share aggregated or de-identified data that does not personally identify you with third parties for various purposes, such as market analysis, research, or statistical analysis.
It is important to note that we do not sell your personal data to any third party.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Protecting Your Privacy: Our Commitment to Safeguarding Your Information
Your privacy matters to us. Trust Meaning99 to keep your information secure.
Our contact information
890 New Delhi Street, Suite 16- 024,
San Francisco, CA 98709, India
Frequently Ask Questions
11 sections • 28 lecture • 19h 33m total length
Are You Interested in:
32 Courses • 702 Video Tutorial
Are you intrigued by the recent surge in the popularity of Polygon Matic crypto? For those who’re itching to get your arms on this promising digital asset, you have come to the proper place. On this weblog publish, we’ll inform you through the step-by-step course of shopping for Polygon Matic crypto in a seamless and…
“Buy Ethereum with ease on eToro, the trusted social trading platform. Join millions of investors worldwide and tap into the potential of this dynamic digital asset. Secure storage, market insights, portfolio diversification, and expert guidance await you. Start your Ethereum investment journey on eToro today and unlock a gateway to the exciting world of cryptocurrencies.”…
Discover the potential of Gala Crypto (GALA), the native digital currency of the Gala Games ecosystem. Gala Crypto offers a decentralised gaming experience, allowing players to truly own and control their in-game assets. With GALA tokens, users can purchase virtual items, characters, and lands, participate in gaming events, and engage with decentralised applications (dApps) within…
Introduction Paxful Wallet is a digital poket that enables customers to securely retailer, ship, and obtain cryptocurrencies. With its user-friendly interface and robust security measures, Paxful Wallet has gained popularity among cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Let’s delve into the key features and benefits of Paxful Wallet, as well as a step-by-step guide on how to use it effectively. Definition of Paxful Wallet Paxful Wallet is a non-custodial…
In this comparative analysis, we delve into the intriguing world of Bitcoin vs Ethereum, two leading cryptocurrencies that have been making waves in the digital financial landscape. We explore their key features, security characteristics, future potential, and the extent to which they can be used for everyday purchases. Additionally, we provide insights on secure investment…
“Sologenic Crypto (Solo) offers a decentralised financial ecosystem that blends blockchain technology with traditional financial markets. With the aim of bridging the gap between crypto assets and real-world assets, Sologenic enables seamless tokenization of stocks, ETFs, and fiat currencies, allowing users to trade them on the XRP Ledger. With Sologenic, users have the opportunity to…